Firstly, what does Kiff Bru mean?
Kiff is adapted from Kief: Kief [Kif], derived from Arabic (kayf), means cool, great, awesome or neat. Eg: “That’s a kief car!”
Bru [brew] – a term of affection. (see also ‘bra’ and ‘boet’). Shortened from Afrikaans Broer, meaning “brother”. An example would be “Hey, my bru, howzit?”. Next you have to ask yourself…
Are you Kiff Bru?
• Select a project
• Browse their wishlist
• Filter for a gift within your budget
• Make a purchase
• Cue feeling warm and fuzzy inside because you did a good thing
• We’ll stay in touch so you can make sure your gift gets delivered to the project you helped!
• Click on the “Create your own registry” button
• Fill out your essential details including the registry name, a personal message and a pic!
• Select the project you would like to support, along with the goal amount.
• Send link to friends and family.
• Track the gifts and contributions!